Here are some life lessons from Minamike 10 which everyone should find very indispensible and useful to advancing in society.
1. First and foremost, you must always SMILE.
- You must always remember the much obliged present. Ensure that it is something of significant value to the other side.
- If the person whom you have business with has a cute and loveable sister, you must make sure she does not feel comfortable with your presence. This distraction to the person may coax him/her to lower their resistance toward your request.
- Above all, you must SMILE.
- When encountered by a stubborn opposition that advises whoever you wish to ask a favor from,
Do not make eye contact.
- If the other side wishes for you to do something for them in return
Do not forget to return the favor
Also, do not forget to SMILE.
- If a person poses a challenge to you in order to prevent your favor from being granted
Fend it off politely and firmly.
Did you remember to SMILE?
- If the other party wishes for you to play with their cute and loveable little sister
You must do so at their behest.
- Finally when the other party has granted your request
You must never forget to SMILE politely, and show your intense gratitude.
- These rules also apply to when you wish to perform a business transaction with another. In order for the transaction to run smoothly
Never ever forget to SMILE.